12.14.2013

Brothers

I'm still here! I know this blog is very inconsistent... I've just moved and started  a new job so am trying to find time for all things I like to do and have to do. I do like to share photos and words on here very much. Mostly for myself  to look back on but I do hope anyone scrolling through enjoys it as well.

These boys are my favorite. My love and his little brother. John has always loved to take care of his baby bro. It's very sweet. They definitely have those times when they bicker and argue like animals too, but that's expected of siblings, right?  Anyway, these photos are from Nike Park in Clausland Mountain. There recently had been a fire there so we went up to check out the damage. It wasn't as bad as we had expected, though it was freezing cold so we didn't explore for that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment